Click on map below to enter your address and get directions from your location.
We are now accepting and encouraging pre-entries for all our events. Please click on the button below to enter and pay via pay-pal. (Pay-Pal account not needed, you can use your debit or credit card). We will now have a speedier "Pre-Entry" line, where you will just simply need to check in to sign your waiver and get your row assignment. In the event you are unable to make the event, we will either apply your fee to another event or refund it at your discretion. Pre-Entry will close on the Thursday night previous to each event. We do not do pre-entry for Saturday events, and you must be a series member to use the pre-entry function. If you are not a member, you can take care of everything at the event.
Minor release form: MUST BE SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS AND NOTARIZED....it is good for the whole season. Please don't show up without it completed, your child will be really disappointed. AMA Membership/number is not required, please disregard on form. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The 2020 CORCS series is brought to you courtesy of our friends over at the Law Offices of Peter Anderson. Peter is a fellow competitor who's will to win on the race course, is only second to his will to win in the courtroom. If you are ever in need of representation in an injury related case, click on logo to the right to see if they can help you get what you deserve.
Click on logo's to go to website
Our new medical SXS acquired through great help from the Law Offices of Peter Anderson and Apex Sports!
It is with our deepest regrets to inform everyone of the passing of one of the CORCS family, Ed Mathews, due to complications from the flu.
Ed was with us from the very first race we had, the original Triple Play Series back in 2009. Up until a year or two ago, Ed had never missed a CORCS event and has probably ridden more of them than any one person.
I don't think, there is any other way to describe Ed other than acknowledging he was about the nicest guy you'd ever meet and a truly kind soul. But underneath that soft exterior was a competitor who loved racing motorcycles. In his earlier years with us, he raced in the Senior divison, gravitating to vintage classes both with us and the Rocky Mountain Vintage Motocross Club in recent years.
Ed will be sorely missed at the races, our condolences go out to all his family and closest riding friends.
We will have a memorial decal available to all who want one at Aztec and hope you will join us by honoring him with a spot on your front # plate for the 2020 season.
For memberships processed prior to 3/7, and member racers at every event, you will receive a $10 "race gas" credit for future purchases at RMATVMC. Here are the details on setting up your account if you don't already have one. Last year RMATVMC issued $21,910 in credits to CORCS members! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pre-entry waiver for all adult participants. Please print and bring with you completed. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Final Notes for The Fountain Creek Hare Scramble presented by the Law Offices of Peter Anderson
1) We anticipate another busy weekend, so if you can, please pre-enter, particularly C1's. Pre-entry is open until 9 pm. tonight Thursday, Sep 10 New membership is closed until after the event. If you need a membership, you can take care of it at the track. Saturday sign up will open at 9:30, maybe earlier if we have it together. Sunday racers can sign up after noon on Saturday also, and Sunday sign up will open at 6:00 am.
2) There are no parade laps at this event, show up to the line ready to race. Riders meeting on the line before each race. C2's and A/B's also have the option of riding Unclassified or Sportsman to get some track time before their event. Second classes are only $25.
3) Gates will open at 12pm on Friday. They will be open all night for late comers, but please check in with the gate crew in the morning to purchase your wristband.
4) Directions: Take I-25 to the PPIR Nascar track exit #122. Go to the east side of the Hwy. Frontage Road. Immediately after descending the overpass ramp, you will cross a double set of railroad tracks. Follow the road about another 100 yds. to the second driveway on your right. That is the entrance and it will be marked with arrows. Follow the driveway slowly all the way around the nice Spanish Style house to the left and follow the road in to the pits.
5) Numbers: If you are a first time racer with us, we will assign you an available number of your choice at the event. We have nice vinyl numbers available on site for only $1 ea. They will easily peel off after the event without damage to what's below. For returning racers, we will no longer allow cobbled up numbers. In addition to the electronic scoring, we hand record every rider coming through. We need to be able to read your numbers from as far away as possible. The only acceptable numbers moving forward are printed graphics, die-cut numbers like sold in shops, or our supplied numbers. If you don't have the correct number on your bike, clear and easy to read, bring an extra $6 to buy some from us. We will no longer allow duct or electric tape numbers, or a single one of our numbers added to an existing printed number. I have instructed the girls to sell numbers only in what is needed. No single numbers will be sold. We will be looking at the beginning of the sight laps and you will be sent back to sign up if you are not in compliance. This will be the policy moving forward. We don't mean to take a hard line on this, but it is just too difficult to score properly otherwise and not fair to us or your fellow competitors.
6) The "Crash Site" food truck will be on hand through the weekend, please support them if you can.
7) All minors must have a notarized release signed by both parents (or a separate one from each parent) on file before they will be allowed to participate. The release in printable form is located directly above this text. Please bring it with you to the event.
9) As is usual practice, our friend Jerry from FCA will be on hosting 9 square and dirt chapel starting at 7pm Saturday.
10) If you have a plaque or tag coming from the 12 Hr. event, we will have mailed them this week.
11) We are still under Covid Restrictions, so please bring your mask while in line at sign up and maintain social distancing throughout the weekend.
12) The Adult Pre-Entry release waiver is posted above, printing and bringing it with you pre-signed will help us with covid safety.