Click on map below to enter your address and get directions from your location.
We are now accepting and encouraging pre-entries for all our events. Please click on the button below to enter and pay via pay-pal. (Pay-Pal account not needed, you can use your debit or credit card). We will now have a speedier "Pre-Entry" line, where you will just simply need to check in to sign your waiver and get your row assignment. In the event you are unable to make the event, we will either apply your fee to another event or refund it at your discretion. Pre-Entry will close on the Thursday night previous to each event. We do not do pre-entry for Saturday events, and you must be a series member to use the pre-entry function. If you are not a member, you can take care of everything at the event.
Minor release form: MUST BE SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS AND NOTARIZED....it is good for the whole season. Please don't show up without it completed, your child will be really disappointed. AMA Membership/number is not required, please disregard on form. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The 2020 CORCS series is brought to you courtesy of our friends over at the Law Offices of Peter Anderson. Peter is a fellow competitor who's will to win on the race course, is only second to his will to win in the courtroom. If you are ever in need of representation in an injury related case, click on logo to the right to see if they can help you get what you deserve.
Click on logo's to go to website
Our new medical SXS acquired through great help from the Law Offices of Peter Anderson and Apex Sports!
For memberships processed prior to 3/7, and member racers at every event, you will receive a $10 "race gas" credit for future purchases at RMATVMC. Here are the details on setting up your account if you don't already have one. Last year RMATVMC issued $21,910 in credits to CORCS members! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, it's officially 2021, time to get started on a new race season!
These are the dates you'll need to circle on your calendar for the 2021 season. As you can see, all the locations are not finalized, partly because we're waiting on the tracks to finalize their MX dates to not conflict, and partly because we're still negotiating with some landowners, so be patient, we will fill in the blanks quickly once a couple more pieces come together.
One change we are making for 2021, is the conversion to a couple of Sprint Enduro formats rather than Hare Scrambles. We are doing this primarily to have a less dusty, and safer environment at some of our natural terrain events. We expect to have two of them this season and will see how that is received moving forward. Unfortunately, we will not have classes for Quads at these events, as we anticipate courses that are not suitable for them.
We will announce an awards date and location shortly, but expect an outdoor potluck/ride day as we've done in previous years to do our best to keep everybody safe.
Membership Opens for Renewal: Jan 15
Membership Opens for New Members and Renewal Number Changes: Feb. 5
3/28 Aztec/Ram w/Quad
4/25 Sprint Enduro w/RMEC
5/16 Fountain Creek HS w/Quad
6/13 RAM HS w/Quad
7/24 12 Hr.
8/22 TBA w/Quad
9/00 No Event
10/17 Sprint Enduro
11/7 Thunder Valley w/Quad
For those unfamiliar, Sprint Enduros will feature two test sections run multiple times each, with riders going off at pre-determined timed interval between riders. The lowest total elapsed time of all tests combined is the winner and so on down. While the courses are shorter, the racing is more intense, as rather than settle into a pace for a duration, you'll be going full out for 3-4 miles each test. We intend to make these courses tighter with little room for rest, so you'll have to work hard.
Also......we'd like to thank Topar Racing and Endurospec for being the first sponsors to commit to coming back on board for 2021. Topar has lots of billet goodies and guards to protect your ride from a DNF, made right here in Trinidad Colorado, and also keep in mind, now is the perfect time to get your suspension serviced and sorted for the upcoming season. They can be contacted by clicking on their logo above which will take you to the website.
Anybody who is interested in joining us or renewing as a sponsor for 2021, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll get the information out to ya.
2020 Year End Award Winners >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Membership for The Law Offices of Peter Anderson 2021 CORCS Series is officially open.
Things you should know
1) Memberships for returning members are open now. Your 2020 number is protected until Feb. 5. On Feb. 6, all unclaimed numbers will be available for number changes and new members. Returning members can request a number change by filling in blanks one and two with the number they would like to change to, and use the third blank for their returning number in case those numbers are taken. Returning members have first chance at unclaimed numbers and will process Feb. 6
2) New members will be issued available numbers by request in the order they are received on Feb. 6 and later. New memberships received before Feb. 6 will be processed in reverse order from Feb. 5 back. In other words, sending your membership in early puts you to the back of the line, not the front. The reason for this, is it's impossible to know what numbers are actually available until Feb 6, so to avoid having folks pick numbers that aren't available, we need you to hold off till the list is published on what is available on Feb. 6. It saves us work, and the possibility of mistakes if the memberships flow in an organized manner.
3) Your membership and number is good for all classes. You only need to purchase one membership and your bike number stays the same no matter what classes you ride.
4) You may not request a number with a letter. For the same reason above, somebody in a different class may have your number, but they may choose to change classes, ride multiple races etc. When we are hand scoring backups, there are often many bikes in a row coming through scoring rapidly and we cannot depend on being able to pick out a letter to decipher between two bikes with the same number. In case of a scoring issue, we need dependable back ups.
5) When getting graphics made, please adhere to our background/color requests. While we don't require those colors, at least have something easily readable from 25' away as you'd be traveling past at 5mph in the middle of a pack of ten other racers. Grey numbers on black backgrounds look pretty cool in the pits, not so much from the scoring trailer. We sell numbers at sign up, if you don't have a permanent number on your bike that is easily readable, we will require you to purchase ours.
5) There are seven series events this season, six will count for year end points, four finishes needed for year end awards. Quads will have five events, all five count, four needed for year end awards. The 12hr is a fun event and doesn't count for points.
6) Memberships are non refundable. Events may be canceled or rescheduled due to weather or public health mandates. We will do the best we can to reschedule any event that is affected. The single drop will count regardless of how many events actually occur. If the final event on 11/7 is canceled, there will not be a reschedule, the season will be complete.
7) New members, please read through the instructions carefully on how to find an available number properly. There are two screen shots that show what screen you should be looking at.
8) Until the orders on public gatherings are lifted completely, we won't be in a position to have a traditional awards gathering. We are watching conditions throgh this month and will make an announcement at the beginning of Feb.
9) We are using the long course for round 1, which includes Aztec and RAM. We will not have parade laps at round one due to time constraints. Those tracks are open every weekend, and RAM is open every day, ya got 2 1/2 months to get out there to practice.
10) If you have further questions, please read the website and/or the rules book before contacting us. Most of the time, answers to questions are already published here.
11) Top ten numbers have been posted.......congrats guys, we hope you'll choose to run your earned number for the season, We've also posted rider advancements, you will need to check that before sending in your membership. We used a simple formula for advancement. We took all your finishing positions, added them up, then divided by the number of events finished (not counting the throwaway). If you finished with a score of 3.0 or less you've been advanced. In addition to that, we've taken note of riders who rode one time and won that class and they are also noted to be advanced if they return.
Looking forward to a great racing season, thanks to everyone for your continued support. We're still putting all the pieces together, so stay tuned for updates.