Click on map below to enter your address and get directions from your location.
We are now accepting and encouraging pre-entries for all our events. Please click on the button below to enter and pay via pay-pal. (Pay-Pal account not needed, you can use your debit or credit card). We will now have a speedier "Pre-Entry" line, where you will just simply need to check in to sign your waiver and get your row assignment. In the event you are unable to make the event, we will either apply your fee to another event or refund it at your discretion. Pre-Entry will close on the Thursday night previous to each event. We do not do pre-entry for Saturday events, and you must be a series member to use the pre-entry function. If you are not a member, you can take care of everything at the event.
Minor release form: MUST BE SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS AND NOTARIZED....it is good for the whole season. Please don't show up without it completed, your child will be really disappointed. AMA Membership/number is not required, please disregard on form. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The 2019 CORCS series is brought to you courtesy of our friends over at the Law Offices of Peter Anderson. Peter is a fellow competitor who's will to win on the race course, is only second to his will to win in the courtroom. If you are ever in need of representation in an injury related case, click on the link below to see if they can help you get what you deserve.
Well folks.........the awards are behind us, time to head into 2019 WFO!
Important things to know right now:
1) Reserved numbers hold for previous season members ends on 1/31. This coming Friday, 2/1/19, remaining numbers not recalled will be available on a first come basis, starting with returning members requesting a number change, then opened up to new members.
2) New members....do not submit memberships before 2/1 please. It will not improve your chances of getting the number you want, and it causes us extra work to sort through the list, identifying memberships that are eligible for process and those that are not. We used almost 700 numbers last season. Until all the returning numbers are processed, you have no way to have vision on what is available, and chances are, you will choose a number(s) that is in que, in which case we will issue a number at our discretion. All new members should choose alternate numbers in case your first choice(s) are taken. All of the instructions for registering are explained in detail on the membership page. For best results, read it all.
3) Memberships should be paid through pay pal at time of registration. We will not hold numbers while awaiting mail payment from now forward. We get too many submissions, not followed through with payment, which can cause delays for others trying to obtain a number.
4) Minors need to have the new 2019 release signed by both parents and notarized. In the case parents are not available to jointly fill out the waiver, it is acceptable to each send one. Please bring them to the first race you attend, or mail to CORCS PO Box 1025, Palmer Lake Co. 80133. No waiver on file, no race, no exceptions. The waiver form is located directly above this text for print, or send an email to email@example.com and we'll send it directly to you.
5) Unfortunately, we will have an entry fee increase for 2019. We have held steady for the last four years or more, but we have been hit with a major expense regarding medical services moving forward. We will issue a detailed statement regarding why shortly and are confident you will understand, but we do believe we will have safer events moving forward with a highly qualified staff. Expect pre-entry to be $50 now, with post-entry at $55 and Saturday event entries now $35. Second class entries will remain at $20. If you have already purchased a membership, and this is problematic for you, send us a note and we'll be happy to refund your fees.