Click on map below to enter your address and get directions from your location.
We are now accepting and encouraging pre-entries for all our events. Please click on the button below to enter and pay via pay-pal. (Pay-Pal account not needed, you can use your debit or credit card). We will now have a speedier "Pre-Entry" line, where you will just simply need to check in to sign your waiver and get your row assignment. In the event you are unable to make the event, we will either apply your fee to another event or refund it at your discretion. Pre-Entry will close on the Thursday night previous to each event. We do not do pre-entry for Saturday events, and you must be a series member to use the pre-entry function. If you are not a member, you can take care of everything at the event.
Minor release form: MUST BE SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS AND NOTARIZED....it is good for the whole season. Please don't show up without it completed, your child will be really disappointed. AMA Membership/number is not required, please disregard on form. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The 2021 CORCS series is brought to you courtesy of our friends over at the Law Offices of Peter Anderson. Peter is a fellow competitor who's will to win on the race course, is only second to his will to win in the courtroom. If you are ever in need of representation in an injury related case, click on logo to the right to see if they can help you get what you deserve.
Click on logo's to go to website
Our new medical SXS acquired through great help from the Law Offices of Peter Anderson and Apex Sports!
For memberships processed prior to 3/7, and member racers at every event, you will receive a $10 "race gas" credit for future purchases at RMATVMC. Here are the details on setting up your account if you don't already have one. Last year RMATVMC issued $21,910 in credits to CORCS members! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I (Jerry) messed up the corn hole contest at Fountain. I discussed with the winners and they agreed to not take any points. We will start at zero again at RAM and do it right this time. The prize stays the same, $300. The contest is now a two race series contest, RAM and TV. Thank you for your understanding as I just completely botched it!
TV Pre-Entry Opens Aug. 9
THE......most fun race of the season is approaching fast! Get your team together and join us July, 24!!
All the details and a printable entry form are on the "12 Hour Endurance Race" page from the tab above.
Final Notes for The Law Offices of Peter Anderson and Endurospec "Longest Day" 12 Hr. Team Endurance Race
1) Gates open 8am on Friday for pit/camping set up. Pit areas are marked off in a 20' frontage to pit row. Please be a good neighbor and stay within your markers. There is plenty of depth for vehicles etc. behind.
2) RAM will be open for practice from 8 am to Noon on Friday.
3) We will accept entries via email until 9 pm Thursday Evening. Send a picture of your entry form and entry fee to Pay Pal direct, both: email@example.com.
4) Race check in opens on site at 2pm Friday until 6. Reopens at 5:30 - 7am Saturday. We will take entries at the post entry price on site.
5) CORCS members will use their normal race #, non members will be supplied an event number. You must use the number assigned.
6) The first 200 check in's will receive a commemorative participation pint glass, courtesy of Endurospec. Following the event, we will have awards and supply a beverage to put in your glass out of a large silver drum, please join us.
7) Complete event rules will be supplied in your team packet.
8) There will be a riders meeting on the start line at 7am, followed by a parade lap of the entire course for all participants. The event will start at 8am sharp.
9) Short Stop catering will be on hand with breakfast burritos, burgers, drinks etc throughout the day. We will also have the Kona shaved ice truck to supply cool refreshments. Please support them if you can.
10) You can pay your gate fees ahead of time by direct purchase from the RAM website. Your wristbands will be waiting at the gate upon arrival. https://ram-off-road-park.square.site/
11) You may camp Saturday night following the event, but the park will be closed on Sunday, no riding available.
12) We MUST have a notarized release waiver signed by both parents for all minors. If you have one on file, you're good, if not it can be printed from the membership or home pages of the CORCS website and brought to the track. We do have an on-site notary but both parents must present.