Click on map below to enter your address and get directions from your location.
We are now accepting and encouraging pre-entries for all our events. Please click on the button below to enter and pay via pay-pal. (Pay-Pal account not needed, you can use your debit or credit card). We will now have a speedier "Pre-Entry" line, where you will just simply need to check in to sign your waiver and get your row assignment. In the event you are unable to make the event, we will either apply your fee to another event or refund it at your discretion. Pre-Entry will close on the Thursday night previous to each event. We do not do pre-entry for Saturday events, and you must be a series member to use the pre-entry function. If you are not a member, you can take care of everything at the event.
Minor release form: MUST BE SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS AND NOTARIZED....it is good for the whole season. Please don't show up without it completed, your child will be really disappointed. AMA Membership/number is not required, please disregard on form. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The 2021 CORCS series is brought to you courtesy of our friends over at the Law Offices of Peter Anderson. Peter is a fellow competitor who's will to win on the race course, is only second to his will to win in the courtroom. If you are ever in need of representation in an injury related case, click on logo to the right to see if they can help you get what you deserve.
Click on logo's to go to website
Our new medical SXS acquired through great help from the Law Offices of Peter Anderson and Apex Sports!
For memberships processed prior to 3/7, and member racers at every event, you will receive a $10 "race gas" credit for future purchases at RMATVMC. Here are the details on setting up your account if you don't already have one. Last year RMATVMC issued $21,910 in credits to CORCS members! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Final Notes for Law Offices of Peter Anderson Fountain Creek Hare Scrambles, Round 3
Two weeks ago we scraped the sections we're using for the event, hopefully they haven't been excessively ridden since and remain in good condition. We had some moisture immediately after that, and hopefully again in the past couple days, so we're hoping for good minimal dust conditions. Forecast for Sat/Sun is low 70's with 40-605 chance for showers. We don't have a crystal ball, but we're assuming there's a a chance simply for isolated showers, but nothing much that will disrupt. It is Colorado, so plan appropriatly, but we are racing. Any updates, such as delays or cancellations will be posted on the FB page, so that is your go to for up to the minute information. Texting or calling is marginal on race days.....very busy. Here's what ya should know for the weekend:
1) Gates open for camping at 12pm Friday, $10 per person for campers and all Sunday racers and spectators. No racer or spectator fee for Saturday only racers.
2) Our insurance company is now requiring a Covid liability release waiver to be signed by everybody on site. It is printable from the website. Please bring it with you pre-filled out to help us keep the entry gate line flowing. This is going to occur at every event.
3) ALL MINORS MUST HAVE A NOTARIZED LIABILITY RELEASE ON FILE. This is printable from the home page of the website and is good for the whole season. Must be signed by both parents or have a sole custody document. Please bring it with you.
4) Membership closes at 12pm Thursday
5) Pre-Entry for members only closes at 9pm Thursday. Pre-entry and Waiver forms will be posted on homepage Thur PM to print and bring filled out.
6) We have all new T's, Hoodies and Hats available.
7) We have year end awards and Black Hills Awards with us
8) Please practice all Covid safety protocols while on site
9) We have bike numbers available on site for $10 set if you need them
10) No parade laps.............you can enter the sportsman or unclassified events if you need course time before your race.
11) Please check out the FCA/Old Trapper flyers for Sat. PM Activities. Old Trapper is sponsoring a corn hole competition with a $300 grand prize........wow!
12) The Crash Site folks will be on hand with their tasty menu, please support 'em if you can!
Saturday spectating is free.....those staying over for Sunday will need to pay gate fee $10 per person.
9:00 am: Saturday sign up opens
11:30 Riders Meeting
12:00 pm: Saturday Events begin
1:00 pm: Sunday Racers sign up opens
6:00 pm: FCA evening activities begin
Course is approximately 5 miles long. There are no parade laps
5:30 am: Gates Open
6:00 am: Sign up opens
8:30 am: C1 Race
10:30 am C2 Race
12:30 pm A/B Race
3:00 pm: Quads
A big shout out and thanks to all our sponsors and our volunteers who have committed to bring you another season of great racing!