Click on map below to enter your address and get directions from your location.
We are now accepting and encouraging pre-entries for all our events. Please click on the button below to enter and pay via pay-pal. (Pay-Pal account not needed, you can use your debit or credit card). We will now have a speedier "Pre-Entry" line, where you will just simply need to check in to sign your waiver and get your row assignment. In the event you are unable to make the event, we will either apply your fee to another event or refund it at your discretion. Pre-Entry will close on the Thursday night previous to each event. We do not do pre-entry for Saturday events, and you must be a series member to use the pre-entry function. If you are not a member, you can take care of everything at the event.
Minor release form: MUST BE SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS AND NOTARIZED....it is good for the whole season. Please don't show up without it completed, your child will be really disappointed. AMA Membership/number is not required, please disregard on form. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The 2019 CORCS series is brought to you courtesy of our friends over at the Law Offices of Peter Anderson. Peter is a fellow competitor who's will to win on the race course, is only second to his will to win in the courtroom. If you are ever in need of representation in an injury related case, click on the link below to see if they can help you get what you deserve.
Our new medical SXS acquired through great help from the Law Offices of Peter Anderson and Apex Sports!
Final Notes for The Rimrock Hare Scramble presented by the Law Offices of Peter Anderson
1) We anticipate another busy weekend, so if you can, please pre-enter, particularly C1's. Pre-entry is open until 9 pm. tonight, new membership is closed until after the event. If you need a membership, you can take care of it at the track. Saturday sign up will open at 9:30, maybe earlier if we have it together. Sunday racers can sign up after noon on Saturday also.
2) Due to the length of the course, we don't have the time to offer parade laps at this event, so we will have two practice sessions, one at 7 AM, the second at 11:30. We will open the course at those times, and close it 30 minutes later and follow with sweep, followed by the next race 30 min after that. What that means for the first practice session is, you don't all have to be at the line at 7. You can get there as late as 7:30 or Noon, and still make the session. This will prevent everyone from trying to take off at once and allow y'all to keep spread out. C2's don't have to go through sign up before practice, you can ride practice then come to sign up. C2's and A/B's also have the option of riding Unclassified or Sportsman to get some track time before their event. Second classes are only $20.
3) Gates will open at 2pm on Friday. They will be open all night for late comers, but please check in with the gate crew in the morning to purchase your wristband.
4) Directions: Find the intersection of Hwy's 50 and 115. Head South on Hwy. 115 for approx. 3 mi. towards Florence to Hwy 120 which is almost 180 degree turn heading south again. Continue for another three miles to CR112 on your right (about 200 yds. before concrete factory). Follow for about two miles to race sight. It will be arrowed starting at CR112.
5) Numbers: If you are a first time racer with us, we will assign you an available number of your choice at the event. We have nice vinyl numbers available on site for only $1 ea. They will easily peel off after the event without damage to what's below. For returning racers, we will no longer allow cobbled up numbers. In addition to the electronic scoring, we hand record every rider coming through. We need to be able to read your numbers from as far away as possible. The only acceptable numbers moving forward are printed graphics, die-cut numbers like sold in shops, or our supplied numbers. If you don't have the correct number on your bike, clear and easy to read, bring an extra $6 to buy some from us. We will no longer allow duct or electric tape numbers, or a single one of our numbers added to an existing printed number. We will be looking at the beginning of the sight laps and you will be sent back to sign up if you are not in compliance. This will be the policy moving forward. We don't mean to take a hard line on this, but it is just too difficult to score properly otherwise and not fair to us or your fellow competitors.
6) We will have the Crash Site food truck on (same as last year) on hand through the weekend, please support them if you can.
7) All minors must have a notarized release signed by both parents (or a separate one from each parent) on file before they will be allowed to participate. The release in printable form is located directly above this text. Please bring it with you to the event.
8) If you joined us last year, dust was a problem on a couple parts of the course. We expect to have a much better situation this year, as there's been rain down there as recently as Monday and the ground is in great shape. Additionally, we will have a water tank on hand to keep the start area is the best condition we can. Should be much better.
9) And for the kids, Jerry will be on hand to host the raffle drawing, followed by 9 square and dirt chapel on Sat., starting at 7:30 pm