Click on map below to enter your address and get directions from your location.
We are now accepting and encouraging pre-entries for all our events. Please click on the button below to enter and pay via pay-pal. (Pay-Pal account not needed, you can use your debit or credit card). We will now have a speedier "Pre-Entry" line, where you will just simply need to check in to sign your waiver and get your row assignment. In the event you are unable to make the event, we will either apply your fee to another event or refund it at your discretion. Pre-Entry will close on the Thursday night previous to each event. We do not do pre-entry for Saturday events, and you must be a series member to use the pre-entry function. If you are not a member, you can take care of everything at the event.
Minor release form: MUST BE SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS AND NOTARIZED....it is good for the whole season. Please don't show up without it completed, your child will be really disappointed. AMA Membership/number is not required, please disregard on form. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The 2018 CORCS series is brought to you courtesy of our friends over at the Law Offices of Peter Anderson. Peter is a fellow competitor who's will to win on the race course, is only second to his will to win in the courtroom. If you are ever in need of representation in an injury related case, click on the link below to see if they can help you get what you deserve.
Well..............the new year is quickly gaining ground on us and it's getting time to fire up the CORCS engine for 2019. We'll just cover some important updates for the moment and have a more comprehensive look at things shortly.
1/1/19 2019 Membership Opens. Returning members have four weeks to rejoin and retain their race number from 2018
1/19/19 Awards celebration. (there is a chance it may be on the 20th, we will have confirmation shortly)
2/1/19 Unclaimed numbers become available for changes and new members
3/16-17 Round 1 at Aztec
4/6-7 Round 2 at Rim Rock
We will release the remaining schedule dates shortly
1) The membership page has been updated with the top ten plate holders and advancements for 2019. We have advanced 35 riders who have shown the will and the skill to move forward. Congratulations to all of them! It is our goal, to keep the C and B classes fresh with new opportunity each season, while also allowing riders who rise to the top to shine and earn their experience.
2) We have added a new class, we now have a Women's Advanced class. It will run off the same line as the normal Women's class, now known as Women's C
3) Quad Mini 1, will now be defined as: 4-7 yrs Stock Machine up to 80cc (no modified engines or wider axles)
4) Quad Mini 2, will now be defined as: 7-12 yrs old, Modified Machines up to 150cc
5) Quad Beginner will now be defined as: Entry level up to 400cc.
6) We will now have a Youth 12-16 class for machines up to 150cc in Sunday Quad event.
7) We have always looked upon our Mini and Youth classes as entry level, but quite frankly, the riders at the top of those classes end up turning in some amazing performances. So, moving forward, those top riders may point out and be bumped out of those classes so as to keep the competition more comparable on a yearly basis.
Please head on over to the Membership page to see if you got advanced