Final Notes for The Rimrock Hare Scramble presented by the Law Offices of Peter Anderson
1) We anticipate another busy weekend, so if you can, please pre-enter, particularly Quads and C1's. Pre-entry is open until 9 pm. tonight, new membership is closed until after the event. If you need a membership, you can take care of it at the track. Saturday sign up will open at 9:30, maybe earlier if we have it together. Sunday racers can sign up after noon on Saturday also.
2) Due to the length of the course, we don't have the time to offer parade laps at this event, so we will have two practice sessions, one at 7 AM, the second at 11:30. We will open the course at those times, and close it 30 minutes later and follow with sweep, followed by the next race 30 min after that. What that means for the first practice session is, you don't all have to be at the line at 7. You can get there as late as 7:30 and still make the session. This will prevent everyone from trying to take off at once and allow y'all to keep spread out. We will give Quads priority to enter the course first so the can get back in time for their start. C1's don't have to go through sign up before practice. You can ride practice then come to sign up, Quads won't have time, you'll need to be on hand early enough to get through signup. C2's and A/B's also have the option of riding Unclassified or Sportsman to get some track time before their event. Second classes are only $20.
3) Gates will open at 2pm on Friday. They will be open all night for late comers, but please check in with the gate crew in the morning to purchase your wristband.
4) Directions: Find the intersection of Hwy's 50 and 115. Head South on Hwy. 115 for approx. 3 mi. towards Florence to Hwy 120 which is almost 180 degree turn heading south again. Continue for another three miles to CR112 on your right (about 200 yds. before concrete factory). Follow for about two miles to race sight.
5) Numbers: If you are a first time racer with us, we will assign you an available number of your choice at the event. We have nice vinyl numbers available on site for only $1 ea. They will easily peel off after the event without damage to what's below. For returning racers, we will no longer allow cobbled up numbers. In addition to the electronic scoring, we hand record every rider coming through. We need to be able to read your numbers from as far away as possible. The only acceptable numbers moving forward are printed graphics, die-cut numbers like sold in shops, or our supplied numbers. If you don't have the correct number on your bike, clear and easy to read, bring an extra $6 to buy some from us. We will no longer allow duct or electric tape numbers, or a single one of our numbers added to an existing printed number. We will be looking at the beginning of the sight laps and you will be sent back to sign up if you are not in compliance. This will be the policy moving forward. We don't mean to take a hard line on this, but it is just too difficult to score properly otherwise and not fair to us or your fellow competitors.
6) We will have a local food vendor on hand through the weekend, please support them if you can. Also,
7) All minors must have a notarized release signed by both parents (or a separate one from each parent) on file before they will be allowed to participate. The release in printable form is located directly above this text. Please bring it with you to the event.
8) For all the latest information throughout the race weekend, subscribe to our Text Interactions hot line.Text: CORCS to 856 888-4636. This will send updates and info to you all through the weekend. We may update status periodically on the FB page also, but the texts come to you, you don't have to look for them.
9) Mini Quads: In case you haven't seen, we have split the class. We will need to figure out where everyone fits into the new split so we will be having a quick meeting to discuss the changes at 10 am. at the trailer. Please be there.
10) And for the kids, Jerry will be on hand to host the raffle drawing, followed by 9 square and chapel on Sat., starting at 5pm.