Click on map below to enter your address and get directions from your location.
We are now accepting and encouraging pre-entries for all our events. Please click on the button below to enter and pay via pay-pal. (Pay-Pal account not needed, you can use your debit or credit card). We will now have a speedier "Pre-Entry" line, where you will just simply need to check in to sign your waiver and get your row assignment. In the event you are unable to make the event, we will either apply your fee to another event or refund it at your discretion. Pre-Entry will close on the Thursday night previous to each event.
Minor release form: MUST BE SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS AND NOTARIZED....it is good for the whole season. Please don't show up without it completed, your child will be really disappointed.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
CORCS is proud to welcome our newest title sponsor, Super B Batteries. A super lightweight, yet extremely powerful battery. Increase cranking power dramatically, while losing two or more pounds of up-high weight off your bike.
Special pricing for CORCS members. Just click on the picture here for a direct link to the battery that fits your bike!
Pictures from our new venue in Florence for the April event
Images from the Cactus Flats Venue on May 14
The 2017 CORCS series is brought to you courtesy of our friends over at the Law Offices of Peter Anderson. Peter is a fellow competitor who's will to win on the race course, is only second to his will to win in the courtroom. If you are ever in need of representation in an injury related case, click on the link below to see if they can help you get what you deserve.
12 Hr. Team Race Printable Entry Form >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
8/18/17 *Final Update*
Ok boys and girls, less than 24 hrs. to show time, the Endurospec Longest Day 12 Hr. challenge for 2017. As of right now, we have 28 teams and 8 Iron Men entered.
Couple of notes:
1) If you haven't been to CORE, it's easy to find. You can GPS the address: 3550 CR190 Agate 80101. Otherwise, from Denver, head east about 70 mi. to the Deer Trail Exit. Head south approx. 3 blocks to frontage road. Left on frontage road, go approx 5 mi., look for arrows directing you left back under I-25 and you're there.
2) Sign up will be open from 2-7 today, re-opening about 5:30am tomorrow.
3) CORCS members will use their series numbers, non members will have a number supplied at check in.
4) We will be collecting gate fee for the park at the sign up trailer for all racers and spectators. Please come right away to take care of that and get your wristband.
5) The complete rules for the weekend are posted on the FB page, but you will also get a set at check in.
6) Parade lap for all riders is at 7am, race will start at 8am on the nose!