Final Notes for Law Offices of Peter Anderson CORCS season finale at Jewell MX.
Pre-Entry is open now until 10/4 at 9pm.
You will notice some changes to the normal schedule:
1) For starters, we have a make up race for the C2's that got rained out at RAM. This race is limited only to riders who were entered in the rained out event. It is no charge to participate and an opportunity to improve upon your finish from RAM. This will add an extra drop to your season, and a good finish could negate a bad one from earlier in the season. It is not mandatory to participate, your RAM finish will count if you don't. Don't try and pre-enter for this event. We will have a list of eligible riders, just check in. C2's normal event will be later in the day. It will be a 45 min event.
2) Also notice we won't have "parade" laps, but a morning and afternoon practice session instead. With the extra race and shorter day, we have to compress the schedule. This also means slightly shorter than normal races in all classes.
3) The MX track will be open for normal practice at the facility's normal rate on Sat.
4) Please note, the gate fee for this weekend is $15, camping fee is $10 per night. The facility accepts cash only at the gate, so come prepared. No cards, no checks please. Gates close at 8pm Fri and Sat. evening
5) If you've never raced with us before, no worries. Everything you need to do can be taken care of at sign up. Just arrive an hour or more before your scheduled event/practice to get it handled.
6) Pre-Entry is now open until Thur. 10/4 at 9pm.
7) There will not be a food vendor this weekend......sorry
8) The cross country section outside of the MX track is all new! We will not be using the field we have in the past. Shawn has cut all new track into the flat near the intermediate track and into the grassy area to the east. This should allow a lot more access for the water truck and hopefully a lot less dust
9) Riders meeting for Saturday events, 11:30 at the trailer, followed by parade's and racing.
8) Sunday riders meetings will be on the start line approx. 10 min before each event.
9) All minors must have a notarized release signed by both parents (or separate one from each parent) on file before they will be allowed to participate. The release in printable form is located directly above this text. Please bring it with you to the event. If you have already submitted one, it is good for the whole season. We do have an notary on hand if both parents are present.
10) For all the latest information throughout the race weekend, subscribe to our Text Interactions hot line.Text: CORCS to 856 888-4636. This will send updates and info to you all through the weekend. We may update status periodically on the FB page also, but the texts come to you, you don't have to look for them.
11) Jerry Cutright will be on hand as usual, sponsoring the kids raffle at Saturday sign up, followed by 9 square from 5-7pm and Dirt Chruch at 7:30. They will also be sponsoring a season end burgers and dogs BBQ at their camp, please plan to join us. Times may vary depending upon the finish times of the Jr. events. Last events raffle winners are: Tanner Kemp, Caroline Plummer and Jaxson Greeno
12) As one of the newer sponsors of our series, we will have Amsoil motorcycle products available for purchase at the sign up trailer. 4 St. motor oil, 2 st. gear oil and Pre-Mix on hand. All other oil types can be delivered to future events with prior request.
13) 5th Gear Motos will be on hand with their shiny new 28' trailer selling supplies and a selection of used bikes to peruse........make sure you check 'em out
WE HAVE UPDATED THE RACE ORDER.......Quads are now moved to the end of the day, and all other classes have been moved forward.......please recheck your race time